Published Permissions

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges for "Animals"



Good morning!

Well, we're half way through September so I'm here to remind you about this months Penny Black and More Challenge which is "Animals".

I went my usual way with this one "off piste!!!" - well, who wants to be "normal"!!!!

I've used the lovely set called Animal Wisdom by Penny Black 30-352.  I reversed one of the sheep to make this in to a lovely anniversary card - could be an engagement card or if you really want to be different, a wedding card too - especially if it's one of those country style barn weddings!!!

I have created the background with oxides and stamped the foliage from the Penny Black Delicate Silhouettes set 30-417.

The sentiment is completely out of my head and computer generated.

Backing papers have been created by myself using Pearlywinks sprays - great fun!

Please be reminded that Penny Black and More Challenge is a hand stamping challenge and the main focal image of your artwork must be that of a hand stamped image, not a digi or die cut.

Please do come and join us at Penny Black and More:-


There are prizes to be won!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx

8 comments:

  1. How clever and it looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image, so cool - and a great idea to reverse the image, as you say, perfect for an anniversary card.
    Hope you are well,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect creation for the midmonth post, Leanne. Gorgeous image and love the scene you stamped and inked around the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fabulous card Leanne, super background and a great image and love how you have reversed the image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm running late this week! It's such a fun card Leanne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant anniversary/engagement card very clever design and love the sheep
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Leanne and you've done a great job with the reverse stamping. This card really appeals to me as you know how much I love the Lake District and sheep are such a big part of the landscape there. I hope that all is well with you. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete