Published Permissions

Saturday 18 August 2018

Mid month reminder at Penny Black and More Challenges....


Morning!

Well, we're half way through August so it's time for the mid month reminder over at Penny Black and More Challenges.

This months theme is "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with B" and this time my 
"B" is butterflies, blooms and the colour blue!

I have used the Penny Black stamp 40-099 Soft Wings for my butterflies, stamped twice with Sheena's Douglass's sparkle pens direct to stamp technique and the colour drawn out - gives you a lovely hand painted effect - (unfortunately, no matter how hard I tried, I can't get the beautiful sparkle from the pens to show on a photo).

Background is distress oxide and the lovely little flowers are Penny Black 30-284 Sprigs with the 30-419 Happy Wishes set for the sentiment.

Please do come over and join us at Penny Black and More Challenges :-


Please remember that your main focal image must be a hand stamped image - no digital images allowed.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Leanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Like you I can ever get the sparkle to show on photos Leanne but I know it's there. The beautiful Soft Wing's Butterfliesare so intense and sit nicely against the inky backdrop.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterflies in blue, lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful creation Leanne. Love the painted effects and gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Leanne!
    x Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterflies look lovely against the inky background. It's always hard to get sparkle to show in the photos, but I can imagine it's beautiful.
    Hope you're enjoying the summer with your DD before she goes back to Uni.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete