Published Permissions

Saturday 25 August 2018

Happy 50th Birthday James!




Morning!

I'm having a personal share this morning.

Husband James was 50 (shhh!!) back in the middle of July so I've made room here on the blog between my other scheduled posts to show you my makes for his "big birthday".

Cars and militaria are right at the top of James's hobby list so of course, they had to reflect on these subjects.  So did his gift (tickets to Goodwood Festival of Speed) and his cake!

Hope you like them - James certainly did!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xxx

1 comment:

  1. Three fabulous cards Leanne and I especially like the last two. The focal stamp on the middle one is so poinient and the barbed wire makes a superb frame and is very fitting. It’s a clever idea to use the material to make the medal and your background stamping is spot on. The aeroplane looks great and the lyrics from the song remind me of my Nanna as she would always sing the old war songs to me whenever she looked after me. Pleased that James enjoyed his birthday. Have a happy and colourful weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete