Published Permissions

Monday 17 July 2017

Stay Wild..............


Good morning!

Well, I'm back home from my holiday now but must confess that this post was scheduled well before I went on holiday (because I knew that I would be up to my neck in everything when I got back!!!).

This card is a make that was sent to a friends daughter.  She has her own horses so it had to have horses on it didn't it!!

This is a Visible Image stamp and must admit, went absolutely wild with paints and inks on here!  I wanted to make a wild background using lots of colours and some of them metallic too.

This was quite an easy make (very messy though so that suited me!!!).

It was well received and very much liked so I was happy with that!

Well, back on planet earth now and blog will get back to normal from now on!  

I do hope that you enjoyed seeing what I've been making for friends and family while I've been away.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne x

1 comment:

  1. Very arty. I adore this stamp and I have quite a stash of cards made with it now. I really think it's the perfect stamp for so many different occasions. I love your wild splashes of colour and the fact that no two cards made with this stamp look the same. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete