Published Permissions

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Happy Birthday JJ..........


Good morning!

Fifth scheduled post today while I'm away on holiday.

This share is a card that I made (very quickly I might add) for a school friend of Katie's - typical Katie, I never get much notice when she needs something for a friend!!!!

This was a quick make using the Visible Image Face It set, some distress ink, a stencil to give me two curves for the nose (nothing related to a face!!!) and some circles stamped on there too.

Happy Birthday is also a Visible Image stamp and "J J" was stamped using the Clarity Stamp alphabet set.

A white pen was used to highlight a few eye lashes.

There, a quick make made in about 15 minutes!

This one was well received and very much liked.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xx


No comments:

Post a Comment