Published Permissions

Wednesday 22 June 2016

My first blog entry "Happy Birthday Boys"

Well, this is my first entry for my new blog.  A birthday card made for my two Golden Retrievers - it was their second birthday on 14th June!  Did they open their own card, sure they did!  I opened the envelope and they pulled it out!!!!!

I had fun with this one because I already had the perfect stencil - one of Sheena Douglass's stencils.  I have used Distress Inks for the background rubbed with a smoothie and stamped some foliage around the front for balance.  A simple hill from a piece of ripped paper and a moon added with white colour box ink and given depth with a charcoal pencil when dry.

I love my beautiful boys (sometimes more than my children!!!!!!!) Hope you like this one. Nice to play when it's not intended for a human at all so there was no judgement when it was given!

"Happy Birthday Boys!" Lots of love Mumma xx




No comments:

Post a Comment