Published Permissions

Monday 27 June 2016

Happy Birthday Poppy.....


Good morning!

This creation was made for the birthday of one of my daughters school friends.  My orders were for it to be bright and to include the birthday girls name "Poppy"!

So, with this in mind I set out by stamping out the letter boxes from Clarity Stamp and completing with the stamped letters inside - all from the Clarity Stamp letter box range.

I then covered each box with the stick on masks from Clarity.

Knowing the boxes were nice and covered I set to with my Inkylicious ink duster brushes and brushed on some inks (I think I've used a combination of Adirondak here and Momento inks).

Then stamped (again straight over the top of the masked off letter boxes) in onyx black Versafine some of Sheena Douglass's rubber stamps and in two of the corners.  Then to jazz things up a bit I stamped over the round circle images again using the same stamps but this time dipped in Pebeo gede mixtion relief glue - when just dry I then laid over the gede foils in different colours to give me a raised shiny foiling effect.


Removed the masks from the letter boxes and lightly dusted over them with matching colours so that part of the boxes still remained lighter than the background.

Hand drawn barbed wire around the edge and a few blue pearls on there as well left a job well done!!

Bright and included Poppy's name - happy with that!!! (and so was she yesterday when it was given to her!).

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne x


No comments:

Post a Comment