Published Permissions

Monday 18 December 2017

Mid month reminder at Penny Black and More for our theme "Clean and Simple" ....


Good morning!

Well, here we are, it's nearly Christmas and it's our mid month reminder over at Penny Black and More challenges for our theme this month of "Clean and Simple".

Here I have a clean and simple offering for you using Penny Black stamps 30-419 Happy Wishes, 30-417 Delicate Silhouettes, 30-068 Trims and 40-546 Dancing Daisies.

Again, this is not my usual style (I like to fill a page with ink and paint!!!!) but admit to enjoying this challenge very much!

Stamped with aqua markers and blended out with some distress inks on the backgrounds.

You've got until the end of the month to come over and join us at Penny Black and More:


Don't forget there are prizes to be won!!!

Happy Christmas to all our followers at Penny Black and More challenges and indeed to all of my loyal followers here on my blog!

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx


7 comments:

  1. A really pretty floral creation Leanne and loving your choice of colorus which to me give a little hint of Spring (I know wishful thinking on my part). I have that Daisy stamp and really must give it a proper inking.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Leanne, and such a wonderful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowery, beautiful card!
    Merry Christmas;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely composition and a great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Leanne!
    Wishing you merry Christmas <3
    X Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Leanne, fab sentiment.
    Happy Christmas
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful CAS card, Leanne, such a fabulous design and i love the soft edges.

    ReplyDelete