Published Permissions

Saturday 29 July 2017

young MIND, wild HEART, free SOUL...........


Good morning!! Hope you've got off to a good start this weekend?

I had a play with my Visible Image stamps this week and my new John Lockwood media plates so I'm sharing my make with you today.

Working straight on to Sheena Stamping card I stamped the central oval using my oval media plate which I had inked up with broken china and faded jeans distress oxide inks.

I then stamped the ballerina from the Visible Image Born To Perform set in to the centre of the oval in cornflower blue archival ink with a touch of broken china distress oxide down the side.

Having got my main focal image sorted, I covered the oval with a piece of masking sheet and dusted the background with ordinary broken china distress ink but only dusted half way down the page so that the bottom half was a tad lighter than the top. When I was happy with this I just brushed more ink outwards off of the oval to darken the edges a little bit.

With the mask still in place, I have stamped the large feather from the Visible Image angels are near set and the small feather and birds from the Visible Image free your imagination set.  

I removed the mask and stamped the sentiment straight over the top, this is the Visible Image free soul stamp.

Darkened the edges with distress ink and mat and layered in white and black and I have just touched the white mat with a little bit of the distress ink.

Hope you like this one,
Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx

I will share this one with my friends over on the Visible Image Facebook page:-










4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Leanne. I taped and watched the show with John using the Media Plates and they looked fabulous. You'll have to tell me all about them! Enjoy your weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I'm very intrigued by the media plate, I'll have to check that out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment Kim, let me know how you get on! xxx

      Delete