Published Permissions

Friday 28 July 2017

Five Christmas Cards for July!



Good morning to you!

Well, here I am as promised with my offering of five Christmas cards for July.

In line with my new years resolution - I am producing five Christmas cards a month!

This time I've chosen this lovely stamp from Crafty Individuals (Winter Wonderland).

I have taken some photographs in pairs so that you can see that each one is a little different in colour and design:-




I have stamped the main image first and then covered it with a piece of masking sheet and then gone to town with distress oxides around the edges - each one having used slightly different colours.

These were coloured in using diluted distress inks and I have added fluffy stuff to a couple of them too.

Matt and layered using matching colours to the artwork and some mirri card on three of them.

There, month 7, mission complete!!!! (I'm building up a nice stash of Christmas cards now!!).

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx



1 comment:

  1. This stamp looks quite familiar; Lovely cards Leanne and well done on keeping up with you resolution. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete