Published Permissions

Friday 23 December 2016

Happy Christmas!


Good morning and Merry Christmas to each and every one of you - especially those of you that have followed me along my crafting journey this year.

It's almost Christmas Eve and I just wanted to get this very short post on to wish you all a very
Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2017.

I look forward to my new found friendships growing further and to inspiring and encouraging others to share in my love of craft through 2017.

"Happy Christmas".

Leanne x


2 comments:

  1. Hello my wonderful friend, I too wish you a peaceful Christmas and all the very best of everything for 2017. I find your work so inspiring and I can't wait to see what delights for the eye 2017 will bring. Much love always, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne, this is a beautiful card. I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wonderful new year.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete