Published Permissions

Monday 19 December 2016

Follow your heart and believe in your dreams..............


Good morning!

Another of my efforts when just "having a play"! I have taken photo's so let's take our journey to see how I got there.


OK, this card started life as my usual piece of Sheena Stamping card with three different colours of artistry ink dabbed down with a sponge applicator.  Then I used some gesso to dab on some lighter colours giving us that sort of bokeh effect.




I've stamped my images (flowers and sentiment - Leonie Pujol) and the little fairy come sort of bumble bee fairy I have no idea of it's maker! I have taken a photograph for you which I'll pop on here but I've had this set for some time and it doesn't state a maker?


Now, this was more effective that I thought it would be to be perfectly honest! Don't you just love those little happy accidents that come out better than planned!!!!  I decided to used neat household bleach to take out some of the colour to bring those lovely stamped images to the forefront but didn't realise that it would look so nice and effective!


This is the mystery stamp set that I have used!


So I finished off by stamping some of the flowers just with water and lifting off some of the colour and with a few drifts of bleach across the piece and a few dots of gesso using the handle end of my paintbrush I was done.

Mat and layered.

I thought this looked rather care free and happy, suitable for someone perhaps starting a new job, takings exams or even moving home / relocating and flying off to dreams a new.

Hope you like what you've seen and enjoyed the journey today.

I'd like to enter this card in to the Stamping Sensations challenge - Floral Fancies:-

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx











2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous floral creation for our Stamping Sensations theme this month Leanne and the fairy makes a perfect addition to the lovely background, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty floral design, Leanne, with a gorgeous background. Love the fairy! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete