Published Permissions

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Make A Wish......



Good morning!

This is another creation done for another of my daughters school friends recently.

Ok, this started as a plain white piece of card and probably looks more complicated than it actually was!  I firstly stamped some spots on the card with perfect medium and clear embossed them so that they would resist any ink and always be there. Then I gave it a very pale blue colouring of Distress Ink all over.  Then stamped the main image -I think this is an absolutely stunning stamp!) - "La femme aux oiseaux" from Carabelle Studio.  Then wanting to lift her face slightly and having used Distress Inks, I lightly painted some water on to her face and patted the ink back off with a paper towel - perfect, brought her right out of the page!

Some further stamping of dandelion clocks of various kinds and a stamped sentiment of "Make A Wish" followed by a darker blue Distress Ink border.

Just to finish it off I sprinkled on some Stampendous frantage embossing powder straight over the top (just laid in on, not stuck on with anything at all) and heated from underneath so that I didn't blow it off of the page!

Came together really well, was happy with that and so was she!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne x






No comments:

Post a Comment