Published Permissions

Friday 25 June 2021

Bold and Beautiful........

 


Hi there!

Have neglected my blog a little bit because I've been so busy - mainly in the garden at this time of the year!

So this week, I cleared a day so that I could go and play in my craft room.

Here, I am sharing a make with my Visible Image stamps.  I have used the FACE IT stamp set and INTO THE WOODS along with the sentiment which is from OWN IT.

This creation started as a cling film technique background in some gorgeous spray ink warm tones.  I then stamped away with my stamped and used my pastel pencils to add detail.  The eyes were repainted in with white paint so that they looked really intense.

The sentiment is white embossed.

Hope you like it - something rather dramatic.....well, what else from me?!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxxx




2 comments: