Published Permissions

Friday 18 January 2019

Mid month reminder at Penny Black and More Challenges - New Beginnings....



Good morning!

Half way through January so here I am with my mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges for this months theme of "New Beginnings".

When I saw the sentiment for this sample I got thinking of someone starting a new job. So I've created this card using Penny Black 30-416 Happy thoughts sentiment and 40-099 Soft wings with a computer generated Good Luck In Your New Job.

All colouring is with diluted Distress Oxides and the background is a stencil from my stash (thought it looked nice as it swirls like a butterfly does!)

Do come and join us over at Penny Black and More Challenges for this month's challenge of New Beginnings:-

Please remember that your main focal image must be a hand stamped image - no digital images are allowed on this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love those butterflies, beautiful background;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautful multilcoloured Butterflies Leannes, you can never go wrong with them can you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Leanne. Love the colorful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just beautiful Leanne. Love the colours in the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Leanne, the butterflies look gorgeous against the embossed background, and it's a lovely sentiment too.
    Sorry this is a tad late, but I've struggled to catch up after my 'girly' break with DD (think I was exhausted- although I wouldn't tell her that!)
    Have a great weekend, Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete