Published Permissions

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Creativity is sharing your soul with the world..........


Good morning!!

I have created this piece of artwork to support my dear friend Dot Leathbridge at Ink Art Designs in Australia and her new Facebook challenge:

You can use any of your Visible Image, Stampendous, Lavinia Stamp or Kaisercraft stamps or mix them up if you wish!!!  Check out her September challenge!!!

I will also share this with my friends over at the Visible Image Facebook group too.

Using Distress Oxides and Distress Inks I have coloured in the Face It! stamp here and using Distress Ink I have used it as a water colour to get the light right on the face.

I hope you like what you see, leave me a comment as I love to read them.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xx

I would like to enter this in to the Ink Art Designs September Challenge:

and the Visible Image monthly show and tell album:

and the Visible Image monthly theme challenge - distressed:


3 comments:

  1. Great stamping Leanne, it's a beautiful face (oh dear do I need this one as well) and your placement of the little tree works very well to draw the eye to the lovely sentiment. Also very much like your choice and blend of colour.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inky creation Leanne. Stunning stamps and beautifully designed! Loving the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete