Published Permissions

Monday 25 September 2017

Happy Anniversary Husband!


Good morning!

I'm sharing the card that I made for my husband James for our 23rd wedding anniversary which was on the 10th of this month.

With a distress ink background I faux bleached out the sun/moon and some clouds and added the hills with some torn paper.

The stamp is a marvellous one from Stamp Addicts and I've added some die cuts of foliage (Ivy - Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions) and I've stamped some extra toadstools.

I thought that this was exactly where James would like to be, asleep in a place with such a view!!!

Well, he liked it and that made it all worthwhile!!!

Hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xxx

1 comment:

  1. This one is right up my street as I love a good inky background and silhouettes and I can see why James liked it. The mountains look so realistic and I love the colours that you've used. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete