Published Permissions

Friday 3 February 2017

Fuchsias and Friendship......


Good morning!

Bright and cheerful card for the end of the week!

This card has been created using the Clarity Stamp Fuchsia stamp set.  I took photo's along the way so lets take our usual journey to see how I got there shall we?

The background has been created with one of my favourite techniques and products - Aquatints.


I started on a lovely watercolour block pad, marked the size that I wanted it to be with pencil and then washed the Aquatints across the page.  Then I began to stamp the fuchsias.


Here they come! Stamping and covering with masking fluid as I went.


I decided to fade the fuchsias on the right by using a pale embossing powder and then bring the one on the left completely forward by embossing that one in black embossing powder.  I then dribbled some bleach on there to. I have coloured the flowers in using the same Aquatints and some chalk paint.


I added the sentiment of "Friendship" from Clarity Stamp and some of the fuchsia buds from the same set at the top.

Mat and layered on to some Angelina Fibres in the same colour scheme.

I was pleased with this one. Hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne x




2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Leanne. Great design and the masking fluid you used great.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamping here and the Aqua Tints give such a fabulous depth of colour. It's great to see the use of Angel Hair too, which I have somewhere myself. I think I bought it after seeing Barbra Gray demo it years ago! Story of my life, I keep saying no more till I've used more of what I've already got but you know how it is don't you Leanne, life's short! ;) Crafty Hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete