Published Permissions

Monday 18 June 2018

Mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges - In The Garden


Good morning!

Well, we are half way through June so it's time for this months mid month reminder over at Penny Black and More Challenges with our theme of "in the garden".

I have created my mid month inspiration using 30-095 Flower Festival stamp set - this includes the flowers and the lovely little dragonflies.  The sentiment is from the 30-419 Happy Wishes stamp set.

I firstly stamped my flowers and masked them off with drawing gum as I went.

Next came the background which I have created using distress inks straight over the top of the drawing gum.

Then rubbed away the drawing gum and coloured the lovely flowers with aquatint pens and some sparkle pens to enhance the colour slightly.

The back mat is stamped with the same flowers and dragonflies and toned down with black soot distress ink.

Mat and layered.

Don't forget to come over and join us at Penny Black and More Challenges with this months theme of "in the garden".

ONLY HAND STAMPED IMAGES PLEASE - NO DIGITAL IMAGES ARE ALLOWED.


Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card made with fabulous stamps and colours;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell the sweet summer air in your pretty scene Leanne and visualize a picnic with the dragonflies fluttering around. Sweet memories.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Leanne and I love the little scene behind the flowers.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful floral creation Leanne and it reminds me of earlier today when I was making Daisy Chains with my Granddaughter. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Leanne, I love how you have used the same stamps for both layers.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete