Published Permissions

Sunday 4 November 2018

New theme at Penny Black and More Challenges - Make Someone Smile.....


Morning!

It's a new theme for November starting today over at Penny Black and More Challenges and this month our new theme is........

"Make someone smile".

Now, this image, ever since I bought it, has made me smile.  The two heads leaning in on each other with such a satisfying smile on both faces says it all for me!

I have used Penny Blacks 40-527 "purr-fect!" stamp here along with part of one of the sentiments from 30-416 Happy Thoughts.  The dies cuts in the top right hand corner are Penny Blacks 51-181 Love is growing die which I have cut three times to look like a spray.  The little random hearts are from my own stash.

I hope that you will come along and join us with this new theme this month at:-

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Remember there are prizes to be had!

REMEMBER - YOUR MAIN FOCAL IMAGE MUST BE A HAND STAMPED IMAGE - NO DIGITAL IMAGES ALLOWED AS THIS IS A STAMPING CHALLENGE.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Leanne xxxx


5 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean about the image Leanne as it does bring a smile and it's a perfect sentiment to accompany it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Leanne and definitley one that would put a smile on anyone's face. Super cute card and love how you surrounded the image with the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sweet image and so lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me smile too - lovely sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, this sweet image makes me smile and i love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete