Published Permissions

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Sending Wishes For A Merry Christmas....


Hello there!

I thought I'd join in the Allsorts challenge this week of "Christmas".

I do make 5 Christmas cards a month throughout the year so I am always more or less ready for Christmas when it arrives!  This card I have chosen to give to my Mum this year.

I have used an assortment of stamps from Stamps By Chloe for this one with just the fir trees on that back mat being from Clarity.

Using a mixture of vellum and heat resistant acetate I produced the flowers and foliage with some Wow embossing powder and finished it off with some Salted Caramel glitter.

This is a real sparkler but that's so hard to catch on camera!

I felt that this was very classy (my kind of Christmas card) and being all on the black card stock it sparkles beautifully! - perfect for my Mum.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx

I would like to enter this in to this weeks challenge at Allsorts:-


4 comments:

  1. A stunning Christmas card Leanne, black and gold always looks fabulous. Great job with the poinsettia too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Leanne and I’m sure that your Mum will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty creation for your Mum Leanne and stunning in your choice of colours, perfect for our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Leanne, loving the color combo and beautiful Christmas scene. So nice to see you joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete