Published Permissions

Monday 26 February 2018

I spy with my little eye something beginning with "B" at Allsorts..........


Hi there my friends!

Well, last week saw me turn 46 years old (oh dear!) and my very special friend Sandra sent me this lovely new lightbulb set from Inkylicious for my birthday (thank you so much special lady).

So, seeing that the challenge theme this week at Allsorts Challenges is "I spy with my little eye something beginning with B" I thought what about my new bulb stamp!  So I coupled it with the lovely daffodils which were a release by John Lockwood with Creative Expressions so I've got two lots of bulbs - a lightbulb and daffodils!!!!

I've created a background here with distress oxides having masked off the bulb itself and then having made a mask around the bulb I added the daffodils inside the bulb.  

Acryclic paint was used for the spin art background.

The flowers are also new from Inkylicious (also sent to me from Sandra).

The grass at the bottom and the sentiment at the top are also from John lockwood with Creative Expressions and I've had those a while now.

I'd like to thank Sandra for being so generous, thoughtful and as kind as she ever is - you made my day!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xx

I'd like to enter this in to the Allsorts Challenge of I spy with my little eye something beginning with B:-



5 comments:

  1. This light bulb seems to be getting very popular and there are some super creations made with it and this is another super creation, a gorgeous background and a great image in the bulb.
    Thank you so much for joining our 'I Spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re very welcome Leanne and I’m pleased to see that you’ve wasted no time in getting your new stamps inked up. I love what you’ve created here and the warmth that radiates from it. I really like your choice of other stamps and your spin background looks fabulous too, it’s a wonderful spring creation. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with the light bulb and you have put a lovely Spring element to it - oh dear - element - is that a pun given we are talking about a light bulb? ANhow it's great for our 'A Spy' theme at Allsorts this week and it's lovely to have you join in Leanne.

    B z

    ReplyDelete
  4. First happy belated birthday!
    Gorgeous and lovely card!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww, wonderful and a great idea.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete