Published Permissions

Friday 10 November 2017

Two more samples for Stacey Barras and Crafters Companion.............



Good morning!!

Here I am with two more of my samples made for Stacey Barras using her new circus stamps with Crafters Companion.

The first one is a twisted easel card that I have created with lots of distress oxide for the background (I have stamped with the distress oxide as well as using it for the background colour).  I finished this off with a lovely large jewel at the top of the carousel horse.

The second piece was one of my favourites from this collection, the vintage elephant stamp and here I have stamped him three times with his ball standing on his box.  Having kept the background very muted I went for some bold colour with alcohol pens and was very happy with the result that I got.

Hope you like these samples,

Thanks for stopping by today,

Leanne xxx

1 comment:

  1. Two more lovely creations Leanne, lovely intesity on the first but I agree those Ellies are a sheer delight with their vivid coloured balls.

    B x

    ReplyDelete