Published Permissions

Monday 6 November 2017

New launch of steampunk stamps for Donna Ratcliff on Hochanda...........



Good morning!!

Today I'm sharing the first of my samples that were made for the launch of Donna Ratcliff's new steampunk collection for Crafters Companion.

I just adore steampunk and how you can mix it all up with as bright or as grungey colours as you want to!

The first sample here has been created on black card stock using distress oxide inks (they show up brilliantly on black card stock) and the butterfly has been covered in gilding flakes and coloured in with the Colorista metallic pencils. Lots of cogs cut in black card stock again and this time covered in a fine layer of gilding wax.

The second sample has again been coloured in with metallic pencils and I have coloured in a page from the Colorista pencil pad and used that as my back mat on this one.  Lots of die cut cogs too!

A super collection of rubber stamps, easily fitting for a man as well as a woman - I like stamps that are so versatile!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you like these as much as I do!

Leanne xxx

I will share this with my friends over on the Allsorts challenge - Blue and Brown this week.


4 comments:

  1. Two really inspirational creations with the new stamps Leanne, as I've told you before, Steampunk is something I really struggle with so love seeing what other do with it. The first would fit our Allsorts theme a treat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m with Brenda on this one as Steampunk doesn’t come naturally to me either. You’ve absolutely rocked it here though as all of the various elements work together in perfect harmony and the colours are fabulous too. Well done you! Wishing you a happy and colourful week. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are FANTASTIC Leanne! These are right up my alley. Incredible designs and texture on each. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete