Published Permissions

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Five Christmas cards for October and we are nearly there with the New Years Resolution!!!!





Good morning to you!

Another scheduled post as I am now half way through my week down in Cornwall.

This time I'm sharing my five Christmas cards for October - woohooo - I'm nearly there with my New Years Resolution of five cards a month!!!!!!!!

This card has been primarily made using stamps from Visible Image - another of my favourite stamp brands.  Stamping in Distress Oxide and just touching the side of the inked stamp with the Distress Oxide Black Soot it has emphasised the angel beautifully.

Some Visible Image snowflakes and some mirror card and I was done - have to keep them relatively simple with batch making but I liked the femininity of these and they will be perfect for girls and ladies where traditional cards would seem a little old fashioned - don't you think?

Join me towards the end of November when I shall post my final set of five cards completing my New Years Resolution for 2017 (I hope!!!).

Hope you like these,

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and another stamp set on my crafty wish list. Crafty hugs; Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super creations Leanne, pink Christmas works very well for me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete