Published Permissions

Monday 11 September 2017

More Donna Ratcliff Stamps for Hochanda................



Good morning!!

Here are another two samples that I made for Donna Ratcliffs Christmas stamps launch last week on Hochanda.

The top one is that BEAUTIFUL stag again, this time stamped first and then masked with masking fluid.  Then the trees were stamped in the background.  Some old book page cuttings were attached and then I painted the background in using Distress Inks. Rubbed off the masking fluid and painted in the stag to tone in with the general colours.

The second one is a bit of fun really!!!  One of the stamp sets in this launch has two lovely Robins in it.  I have actually used the same Robin and reversed it(and the hat) to give the other one a pal!!!  I've used the branch from the same stamp set to form the nest and have attached two stockings, again from the same stamp set to the nest with one of the Robins offering the other a small piece of holly.

A sparkle pen background, edged with Distress Ink.

Rather sweet don't you think??!!!

Hope you like them,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xxx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely creations again Leanne and so nice to see you putting your own stamp (sorry for the pun) on the new products.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Leanne. The Stag is a real beauty and you've added so much interest to this card. The colours look great and I love the bubbles. The Robins are so sweet and they remind me of an old married couple.......perhaps me and my other half? :) Keep up the good work my friend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete