Published Permissions

Monday 21 August 2017

A Little Wish...............


Good morning!! Well this is rather jolly don't you think!!!

A couple of weeks ago I bought a new set of stamps from Polkadoodles and I got in to a right inky finger mess making this one!!!!

This card started as a piece of watercolour card stock which I used Spectrum Noir Vintage Hues sparkle pens to blend the background with.  I then took the colour back out of the flowers just using water and coloured the images in more vibrantly with the same set of sparkle pens.

I have used some acrylic paint on a roller to go around the edges and finished off by highlighting here and there with a white pen.

Mat and layered on black and a white layer that I coloured in using the same colour sparkle pen as I had used on this design.

Very messy on the fingers but great fun!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xx


3 comments:

  1. Inky fingers are good Leanne and fun as well, as you quite rightly say !! Lovely warm graduated colours for the backing of Nikky's pretty floral stamps.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graduation of subtle colour in the background and then the blast of bright colour coming from the flowers. This card has a lovely warmth to it. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to get dirty with those inks and this is just stunning. Gorgeous card. I recently purchase a stamp of Nikky's too need to put it to paper.xxx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete