Published Permissions

Monday 15 May 2017

Winner of Sheena's Ink-ettes silhouette challenge!


Good morning!

Just thought I'd share some good news with you all - On Sunday morning my card, (featured on this blog on Wednesday 10th May), won the Sheena's Ink-ettes Facebook challenge of Silhouettes and backgrounds - and I'm thrilled to bits!

Sheena Douglass products have long been a favourite of mine and how wonderful to have won this challenge using lots of them.

I'm even more happy because I loved this piece of artwork as it looks so like "my boys" - my two Golden Retrievers Bobbi and Lucky.

I would like to thank all the team for choosing my artwork as the winner - I'm really grateful.



Good morning everyone! Time to announce the winner of the Inky Inkette Challenge for Silhouette/Background! Thankyou to everyone who entered and believe me when I say this was no easy task with so many fantastic entries to choose from, the talent in this group is just amazing! Leanne C Harris your card was chosen as the winner! Fantastic card and a well deserved winner. We just love how you captured the playfulness of the 2 dogs and your background is ace! Congratulations! :) xx Over to Jo Oliverfor the next challenge! I cant seem to tag Leanne in this message but hope someone can :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leanne, what exciting news and I know how much you love your Sheena products. This is an amazing card and it was probably all of the love that you put into it that did the trick! What a great start to your week. Enjoy your glory, much love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Way to go Leanne! I know that you looove Sheena products, so huge congrats to you!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations ! I just love this, I was Mum to the most wonderful Golden Retriever Tammy. Hugs to your boys xx

    ReplyDelete