Published Permissions

Monday 29 May 2017

5 Christmas Cards for May............


Good morning!

Here I am with my offering of Christmas cards for May (remember my new years resolution - 5 Christmas cards a month!!).

Each one is different so I've grouped them here for you to take a look at each one a bit more closely.




Each one rather different this time and all using Clarity Stamps and those lovely Spectrum Noir sparkle pens! Some Woodware fluffy stuff and glitter has also been added for that extra Christmassy feel!

There, Month five - mission complete!!!! How am I doing so far?

As the summer comes, they may get a bit simpler due to holidays etc but I'll still try my best and get five a month done for you to see.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Leanne xx







1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Leanne and if I'm right in thinking, these are the Jayne Nesterenko designs. They take you straight back to your childhood don't they. Well do done you for keeping up with that New Year's resolution. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete