Published Permissions

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Vintage Romance...............


Good morning!

A short mid week post for you this week.  I've made this postcard for Sunday Postcard Arts' "Vintage Romance" theme this week.

I started with my 6 x 4 inch piece of Sheena stamping card and soaked the card stock with water and dropped red drawing ink on to it allowing it to bleed around the card stock.  

I then stamped my vintage couple (now I haven't got a clue of the maker of this stamp, I've had it for years and years and even made some wedding stationary over ten years ago with it!).  I covered the couple with masking fluid and stamped the background stamps (many of which are from the same set as the vintage couple).  

I then lifted some colour out with ordinary household bleach.

Over stamped the roses with gold embossing powder so that it looked romantic and as if the roses were falling down in front of them.

Edged with distress ink.

I was pleased with this one - I particularly like the love letter down at the bottom.

Hope you like it too.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Leanne xx

I'll be sending this in to Sunday Postcard Art - "Vintage Romance" :-








1 comment: